lørdag 30. juli 2016

Chests. Chests everywhere

Hi everyone!


Though I'd share this small update with you all. As you may already know, the plan for the day is to equip my new warehouse with chests in which I can store my resources and items in. I've been trying to figure out the best possible way to create a system in which one can easily find the resources one are looking for, and after a bit back and forth I found out that the easiest solution is often the best solution. I've taken inspiration from my dad who have allways been good at sorting stuff out. So what I ended up doing, was that I have started to mark each individual "rack" of chests with a number, starting from R1. What this will allow me to do, is to create a complete registration over the chests and resources, and should I ever need any particular resource or item, I can simply go into the registration overview, find the resource I need, and simply find the rack of chests listed underneath the respective resource. I am still early in the phase of equipping my warehouse with chests, so I may have to reorganize stuff later on, but this is how I have decided to do it for the time being.


My current progress in my warehouse, with the registration visible in the front of each invidual rack of chests.
- Mattias.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar