lørdag 30. juli 2016

Introducing: Plan for the Day

Hi everyone, and welcome to my first Plan For the Day. You guys will see a lot of these posts in the future, as I will make daily plans for what I wanna accomplish in my survival world day by day. The Plan For the Day posts will allways be posted before I start working on the builds themselves, and when I end my progress, I will post a new post in which I will make a summary of the progress I've made for the day. So let's not waste more time and get right to it.

My warehouse, the build I will mainly focus on today.



Plan for the Day, July 30th 2016

Primary goal : Supply my new warehouse with the first chests, and equip them with signs so that one can easily identify which resources the individual chests contains.


Secondary goals : Expand my warehouse with more floors, and make it gain height by building more rows of blocks on the top.





- Mattias.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar