søndag 31. juli 2016

Progress of the day : Juli 30th

Hi there everyone!


Here's the progress I made on my build over the course of yesterday. I was unable to post the progress of the day yesterday due to being away for a theatrical play, so I'm posting this today instead.


My goals for the day were as follows:

Primary goal : Supply my new warehouse with the first chests, and equip them with signs so that one can easily identify which resources the individual chests contains.


Secondary goals : Expand my warehouse with more floors, and make it gain height by building more rows of blocks on the top.



The primary goal was fullfilled. My new warehouse now have a significant bit more chests than it had before I started for the day. It have also gained more signs, more frames, and I have also worked on the registration over the items. The secondary goal was unfortunately not fullfilled due to a lack of both time and resources. I instead focused the time I had on expanding my old tree farm a bit so that I can harvest more trees that I need to make the chests required for the warehouse. 

The current look of my warehouse. There have been more chests added, but those are off-camera as they are in the row right next to this one.
The goal for today will be posted in a separate post. So keep an eye open for that post :).



- Mattias.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar