torsdag 16. mars 2017

And than there were the inactivity...

Yeah, I have not been able to maintain my blogs the way I wanted to when I decided to relaunch my original blog. I am back now though, or at least I hope I will be. I got some very interesting projects going on in my survival world, so there will be a lot of interesting projects going up here in the upcoming months or so. The projects I have at the moment will primarily evolve around my transportation system, but also around expanding my already existing farms and generators. I am hoping to finish my tree farm over the course of 2017, but I said that last year that I would finish the farm over the course of 2016, so it is probably very likely that I will not even get close to reaching my goal of finishing it over the course of the year, as there are a whole load of work I need to finish. I was conducting a minor inspection of my farm recently, and the signs are not looking good as I will have to either raise the tree farm by a few blocks to make it pass over a desert that will block my progress shortly, or I can choose the more tidious option which is to remove the sand that are in my way and use that sand to produce the glass I will inevitably need for my tree farm when the time comes for me to enclose in a glass cube.

Aside from my tree farm being a constant pain in my side, I also need to continue my progress on my transportation system. I am currently working on making a system which will make it possible for me to travel in between my builds at my primary base. I currently got my main base connected to my roller coaster project, but I still need to connect my secondary base as well as my plot I have designated for future expansions. So there are a whole load of work that needs to be done, so I will probably have to get right to it if I am to have any hope of achieving anything in my survival world.

Hopefully I will be more active in the future, but I cannot guarantee anything. Because I got a whole load of stuff to take care of on my own side. But I'll see what I can do as we go along :).



Oh and yeah, in case anyone is wondering, I will probably use my Google name to sign my posts from here on out.

- Mattias.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar